Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Only a Few Clicks Away

When I was a kid, there were times when I found myself thinking about some odd topic or other and would stop and say to myself, "Now where did that come from?" And I'd work the logical chain backwards. Okay, I was thinking about W, and that led to X, which led to Y and then to Z.

Surfing the internet can be like that at times. I surfed over to Comics Should Be Good, which is having a poll on next month's features. One of the features was "When We First Met" and so I read about the first time Lois suspected Clark was Superman. A very cool post, I think you'll agree.

In the comments, someone pointed to a comic strip take on the Superman/Lois relationship. Cool and funny stuff.

And at the bottom of that post, was a link to this pitch for a Lois Lane, Girl Reporter series of young adult novels. Nice art, interesting idea.

Elsewhere, Commander Benson has a very challenging trivia quiz for Silver Age Marvel zombies. How challenging? Well, I couldn't get any of them off the top of my head, although I did know where to look for a couple of the answers. BTW, don't scroll down to the comments on that post, as most of the answers are there. When you give up, here's Commander Benson's answer sheet.

With the release of the Green Lantern movie, Jacque Nodell posts a picture of herself with her grandpa, GL co-creator Martin Nodell.

No comments: